How can you use Thanksgiving to build your brand and grow your business?
Here are 5 ways to attract more clients, build a better brand and make your company stand out – all year long…
1. To start with focus your business on giving, on helping your clients instead of just trying to take their money. A client-focused branding strategy wins their hearts and their minds – not to mention access to their wallets.
2. Take this week as an opportunity to contact every client you’re currently working with, and personally thank them for their business. And when I say personally, I mean pick up the phone and talk to them. They’ll show their appreciation by giving you more business.
3. Send a gift. Yes, most companies who do this send one at Christmas, but if you do it at Thanksgiving your gift will get far more attention. And you can follow up with a call the week after.
4. Mail cards, too. Yes thank them twice, or even thrice. But make sure to personalize them, add something specific about working with each of them.
5. Pick a cause to support, and give back to the community. Giving money, a one-time gift or a monthly gift pledge is good. You can also share your time and expertise too.
This week and all throughout the holiday season – keep a focus on client concerns, problems and the value you provide to differentiate yourself from your competition. When you do – you’ll strengthen your brand and increase your market share.
Ready to build your brand and grow your business? Want help?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for a free branding consultation.