Well it appears our little video has caused quite a stir…
• Whole countries are on the brink of bankruptcy with Greece and Italy being the latest.
• Earlier this year the United States credit rating was downgraded for the first time ever.
• For most business owners, it still feels like they never climbed out of the 2008 recession, some call it a depression and now economists are saying there is a 40% or better chance of yet another recession.
• Since January of 2008, 8.7 million jobs have been lost and only 1.8 million recovered and unemployment is predicted to remain high, not returning to 5 percent or lower until at least 2014.
• And my investment advisor has all my money in cash – he thinks the stock market is so scary.
I doubt I need to tell you but we’re experiencing a global financial crisis of epic proportions. And we haven’t seen the worst yet.
And it’s hitting small businesses hard with bankruptcy filings up to 6,000 a day or around 1.5 million a year.
And I DON’T want this to HAPPEN to YOU!
Watch this and see how you can survive “The Death Small Business”:
You’ve got a choice. You can sit back and watch your future fade, or like a small group of savvy business owners we’ve been working with, discover how to turn things around and prosper as your competition shutters their doors.
I don’t like to say it, but 30% of the people reading this email could be out of a job in 2 years, unless they use these 7 steps to save their business.
To your success,
P.S. I just got off the phone with a past client who owns a self-storage company. Now I have to tell you I don’t get self-storage, the idea of paying someone to keep junk that most people should have gotten rid of in the first place. And given the economy I would think that paying for self-storage would be one cost most people would get rid of.
But get this. My client, by using the same steps you’ll find revealed in this video has been steadily growing his self-storage business over the last 5 years, adding new locations each year. 17 so far!
You can do the same – grow your business right through this recession – but you need to follow the 7 steps in the video.