Jeffrey Mayer author, speaker and publisher. Updated versions of his Sales Tools can be found at: http://www.succeedinginbusiness.com/catalog.html
Jeff zeroes in on the core issues that business people, corporate executives, and sales professionals face every day, and shows them how to get organized, set their priorities, and focus on the most important tasks so they can close more sales, grow their business, and make more money.
Jeff teaches people
- How to Get Organized,
- Set Their Priorities, and
- Create a Master Plan
so they can spend their time and energy doing the most important things in their life.
Jeffrey Mayer has written many books, ebooks and training manuals including:
- Closing More Sales By Asking Better Questions
- Overcoming the Fear of Cold Calling
- Getting Better Results Over Phone
- Making More While Working Less
- Opening Doors with a Brilliant Elevator Speech
- Winning The Fight Between You and Your Desk
A former mentor of Charlie’s, Jeff passed away in 2006. His simply and straightforward ideas have stood the test of time and are included in tribute to him. Thanks to Eric Albertson, (Jeff’s former mentor) you can find updated versions of Jeff’s highly recommended ebook titles at: http://www.succeedinginbusiness.com/catalog.html