“Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.” — Peter Drucker
This list started as way to help a new sales associate get up to speed with the ideas our team uses.
Make sure to check out the two funny ones at the end. And let me know which resources you found the most helpful and which ones you think should be added to the list.
- The Success Principles book, video interview by Jack Canfield. Required reading at our company for all employees.
- Happiness as a Competitive Advantage – video by Shawn Achor
- Fanatical Prospecting book and video tips, website by Jeb Blount. Without prospecting, there is no sale.
- How To Build Rapport and other videos by Tony Robbins, the master of personal development.
- The Circle of Trust video by Michael Bernoff.
- The Science of Persuasion – video by Dr. Robert Cialdini and Steve Martin
- How to Persuade Others with the Right Questions – video by Daniel Pink
- Blair Singer’s YouTube channel – Watch these powerful videos on sales and let me know what you think.
- The Two Most Important Words in Sales his other great training videos on his youtube channel, along with The Little Red book on Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Cold Calling: How to nail the first 20 seconds video w Rapid Learning
- Overcome Objections – 5 simple steps video w Michael Bernoff.
- Closing the Sale: 9 Common Objections by sales and marketing expert Brian Tracy.
- Spin Selling, the book and video interview by Neil Rackham
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Free download here.
- Secrets of Closing the Sale book and video by sales legend Zig Ziglar
- Question Based Selling written by Tom Freese
- The Spinsucks.com blog – more about marketing but good stuff
- Door to Door Sales Training video with Cole
- Car Salesman funny video worth a watch
- Active Inbox – if you use gmail, this is a great productivity tool.
Have a suggestion? Let me know…